3.28.2011

Quicky

We are HOME.

All but Princess are SICK.

It's so bad.

GRATEFUL for a sacrificing mom who is on her way on a shuttle from Boise right now to come and help!

GRATEFUL for a super fun and AWESOME vacation!  I'll post the rest of the pics and a couple of stories when I feel better.

Conversation at the dinner table:
Cowboy: "Mom, I want to go to the tree of life and eat some of the golden fruit!"
Princess: "Yah, me too!  I'd eat TWO!  Wouldn't you Mom?  I really love the tree of life!"
Cowboy: "You can't have two - you only get one so there's enough for everybody!"
Princess: "Okay, well, Mom or Baby Boy can have the other one."
Cowboy: "Baby Boy can't eat off the fruit of the tree of life!"
Princess: "Well, we could smash it up real good, cuz he needs some too!"
Cowboy:  "Yah, so does Dad and Brother Bear!  Mom, can we go to the tree of life soon?"

LOVE!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

So glad you got home safely. Missed you all instantly! This is a cute story that you should print off and put in each of their scrapbooks or journals or whatever you have. (box of stuff is what we have at my house! ;)

Love you guys. J

Desiree said...

Oh no! That's stinks that you guys are sick!! I hope you start feeling better soon. I've only experienced being sick while my kids are sick once, and it's a terribly helpless feeling. :( It seems to always happen when you're traveling. Thanks goodness for your sweet mom!