3.09.2011

Word of the day

is...are you ready for it?  CRAPTASTIC.  Used to describe things that are FANTASTICALLY CRAPPY.  It's an optimistic word, really.

Craptastic - my van.  I spent a good share of my day dealing with my craptastic van.  I have been getting 12 mpg in a minivan.  Unacceptable.  Still don't have the answer.  Still frustrated.  So I am running away to Boise tomorrow to make my dad deal with it.  :)  I've said it before, but I am not one who takes pleasure in complete independence girls-can-do-anything-boys-can-do-but-better mindset.  Sorry.  I'm all too willing to turn it over to a man...ie - daddy.

Craptastic - my new awesome workout dvds.  My dvd acts like it is on crack.  Like it never had a final edit and wasn't rendered correctly.  So strange.  So A N N O Y I N G.  So my 60 day awesome body is going to have to wait a few more days.

Craptastic - I bought an apple pie because Princess loves it so much.  So who gorged on it today?  ME.  So much for my awesome no sugar diet.  That one is a big craptastic!  I think I gained 5 lbs in apple pie.  But for the record, Costco makes excellent pies.  And it was a very delicious 5 lbs.

Craptastic - are you catching on yet?  You should, it's a word that should be in everyone's vocabulary.  But it only works if said in a sarcastic manner, with a half smile, maybe even a bit of an eye roll and sigh thrown in.  Craptastic.  :)

1 comment:

Hollie Hanson said...

There seems to be a lot of craptastics for me lately too :)